Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frustration in getting my promotional trade-in credit
KSM6295

I have been trying to resolve this issue for several months. It takes hours to reach Verizon customer service on phone, and then they disconnect in the middle. I had submitted Trade-in at the store, and when I reach them they recommend me to goto contact Verizon customer service. Today finally spent 2 hours waiting and reached customer service, and now they tell me to contact store. Really pathetic experience dealing with Verizon in trying to get my promotional credit 😞

I will leave Verizon....I cant see any other option 😞 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Frustration in getting my promotional trade-in credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We definitely do not want to lose you as a member of the Verizon Wireless family. We are here for you and want to help in any way we can. As consumers ourselves, we understand the importance of getting the credits that you were expecting. Please send us a Private Message, so we can delve into this. 

0 Likes
KSM6295

Thanks for planing to help me to solve this long standing issue. How to send Private message? Can you pls provide details?

0 Likes
KSM6295

Issue is not solved, agent opened a followup tickets and still waiting for response from the agent, and its been pending for long time, appreciate quick follow up.

0 Likes