Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GIVE ME BACK MY STOLEN MONEY !!!!
gagirl1979

Ok so Verizon took out my December 2014 payment twice from my account on the 8th of December . I noticed it on the 12th and called in to report. Was promised by the rep that he had put everything in and I should have my money deposited back into my account in 1-2 business days. Today is the 20th of December and I still do not have my money!! In the real world this would constitute theft. I can't just take money from someone's account and then decide to give it back to them whenever I get ready, if at all!!!! I have been told 4 different stories from 4 different reps that u have spoken with in the last 3 days over this issue!!! I am also being told that I owe for my December 7th bill even though it was paid twice, they refunded me the money for January 7th so the December bill is still due, How is that even possible when my bill doesn't print til the 17th and my refund to my account was supposed to be done on the 15th! !!??? How does that even make sense?? I have been with Verizon for almost 9 years, I am a single mother of 3 and have no Christmas presents under the tree because I am disabled and Verizon has $300 of MY MONEY that they can't even tell me where the money was supposedly sent back to. The response from the financial service rep is it was all done manually so they have no record of the account it is supposed to be put back into. CHRISTMAS IS IN 5 DAYS!!! GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY THAT YOU STOLE FROM MY ACCOUNT SO MY KIDS CAN HAVE CHRISTMAS!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GIVE ME BACK MY STOLEN MONEY !!!!
Not applicable

Yes screaming on a CUSTOMER to CUSTOMER forum will get your money back. That's sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

gagirl1979

I am well aware that it was sarcasm mrhelper as I am also sure you are well aware this is a place to also share opinions and your overall experience with Verizon wireless. So if you don't like the title or anything in the post please feel free to refrain from commenting on it. In case you couldn't tell, that was not sarcasm.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You're not giving an opinion your demanding your money back in a place where the people that are there do not have the power to do that. for the record putting $25 a month away each month means you;d have that $300 saved up for Christmas thus if this happened next year you'd still have your $300 to spend.

Also I'm not sure what your disability has to do with anything. Verizon shouldn't be double billing ANYONE disabled or not.

0 Likes
Lizard9

Can you get to a corporate store? This is why I will never be set up on automatic payments. I feel bad for you.

0 Likes
gagirl1979

Thank you so much for that financial advice mrhelper, maybe I should have you manage my extensive portfolio so maybe next year I won't be in this situation....I never thought of putting $25 a month back to pay for my kids Christmas, I am to busy making sure they have what they need to live like food, rent, and utilities on my measly $1200 a month. In case you missed it, that was sarcasm. And what I did in my post was vent, sorry that flew over your head as well. I am well aware that no CUSTOMER can give me my money back. And what my disability has to do with it is I will have no more money coming in before Christmas to do anything about getting them something. So once again, as I said in my previous post, please feel free to refrain from commenting.

0 Likes
gagirl1979

Lizard9, I cannot get to a corporate store as the closest one to me is 45 miles away so I am stuck in limbo until Verizon decides to sort it out.

0 Likes
gagirl1979

The money they took was money that I had managed to save and put back through the year and yet here I am, in the situation I shouldn't be .....imagine that, because where do most people put the money they have managed to save....the bank....where did they take my money from....the bank.....shocking isn't it?

0 Likes
Lizard9

Go to the Verizon wireless facebook page and post your story there. See if that gets their attention. I am having serious issues with my account as well.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I apologize for the delay, gagirl1979. Since this is a peer-to-peer forum, we generally don't answer right away. But we absolutely want to make sure you get any applicable refund. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to investigate what's going on with your balance.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes