Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Getting "your call cannot be completed as dialed" error message when dialing one specific number?
magfers
0 Likes
Re: Getting "your call cannot be c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are here to help with calling issues. Please tell us a little more, when did it start? Are you using Wi-Fi or Regular Calling? Do you experience problems indoors or outdoors?

~Maria Elena

0 Likes
WonderingWanderer

I have the same problem. Noticed it started happening yesterday. I get this message with all outgoing calls whether I'm Indoors or outdoors or using Wifi or regular. I also can't use the internet without wifi.

0 Likes
WonderingWanderer

Wait, this isn't exactly my problem...  I get an automated message that says this call will be monitored for training. purposes, and then asked to enter an account pin. The numbers I have been trying to call would not have this type of message (i.e, family)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

WonderingWanderer, making sure your services are working correctly is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate. What is the Make/Model of your device? Are there any improvements after you restart your phone? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location? -Sylvia

0 Likes