Gift Card Redemption
WillNotComeBack

For the 4th day in a row now, after hours chatting with verizon reps who have been able to offer no useful assistance, I am unable to fix my bill issue (being overcharged for a discount that was improperly removed) or redeem the two $100 gift cards I am eligible for. The verizon and fios apps are unacceptably bad. The assistance I have been offered by 5 reps now is to "uninstall and reinstall the application." I am insulted by how many times I have been told to do this without anyone offering useful help. 

1. I am being overcharged for my bill and it needs to be fixed. I cannot fix it through the app by re-applying for the mobile+home discounts because the app blocks me from doing so and crashes when I try. 

2. I cannot redeem the two $100 gift cards I am eligible for because the app does not load when I try to redeem them, no matter how many times I try. 

PLEASE get me reliable and useful help. For the love of god get me a human that can actually fix this instead of telling me to uninstall and reinstall an app. 

I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau to assist with resolution  after 5 days of failed assistance online. Circular phone calls where they hand me off from one rep to another and I start from scratch with every person, and too many chats to count being told useful troubleshooting steps. I cannot fix issues with your app or website from my phone FYI. 

I will likely be switching services first chance I get. The discounts are no longer worth this headache. 

0 Likes
Re: Gift Card Redemption
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WillNotComeBack,

We do not want to see your billing concerns go unresolved, as it is very important to have all your proper discounts in place. As for the rebates, I know how important those are, as I have relied on them myself in the past.

I have great confidence we can assist you. We have sent you a Private Note, and if you reply to us there we can securely provide further assistance. I hope that we hear from you!

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
WillNotComeBack

You guys have still not resolved my issue. A Verizon rep said they were looking into this and would call me back. They never called back. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our apologies that you have not received the callback was expected, WillNotComeBack. I definitely want to ensure that we're able to get to the bottom of this. Are you able to provide additional details about the gift card promotion we are working? Do you have a tracking number available for your gift card submission?

0 Likes