Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gift card pin not valid
Clystialenz

I received an egift for a phone trade in last year but when I try to pay my bill with it I get a message saying gift card or pin not valid. I copied what is in the email. When I call to confirm the balance, it gives me the correct balance the email states but I can't actually use the gift card. I tried several months ago calling and getting transferred with customer service & rebate, then directed to call the gift card line where you can't speak with anyone. I'm so annoyed with Verizon since transferring almost a year ago. I've had issue after issue and then lied to about my 2 phones we traded in (supposed to get current phones for free with the promo, that did NOT happen) now trying to use this rebate they sent me for one of the phone and can't seem to get any help on that. What do I need to do now?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Gift card pin not valid
Clystialenz

It is 16 digits and an 8 digit pin. I received it in email if that helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so sad to hear that your eGift card is not working for you when trying to pay your bill with it, Clystialenz. There a different eGift cards that we have had in the past. Is yours with a 16 digit number or a different amount? 

We ask because some are supposed to be used as a Gift Card, but others may need to be run as a Credit Card.

-Steven

0 Likes
Clystialenz

It is 16 digits and an 8 digit pin. I received it in email if that helps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Let's take a closer look into this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes