Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go Advantage Premium
lovesjeeps_79

i was charged for this program, not fully knowing what it was. I was told I could get help with screen protector. My screen protector broke, another Verizon wouldn't replace it and said they had never heard of Go Advantage Premium. Seriously?

Labels (1)
Re: Go Advantage Premium
katemangosing

The same thing happened to me! I'm about to go back and ask for a refund! Did you get your money back? They charged me like $80!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the unexpected charge, katemangosing. I know what it's like to get a charge that you don't expect and I want to make sure that we get to the bottom of this. Upon review, I don't see that the mentioned "GoAdvantage" service is something offered by Verizon. Rather, this program is offered by an independent, authorized Verizon Wireless indirect re-seller called "Go Wireless". Here is a link to their website regarding their offering: https://www.gowireless.com/goadvantage-programs/ There is a "Contact Us" link in the top right corner of that page so you can get in touch with Go Wireless if need be. I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, just let us know. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
ValleyLAS

You have to go to a Go Wireless Verizon store. Not sure why bit there are like thrre different types of Verizon stores rum by three different companies. Confussing huh??? Yeah I know. Anyway, they should have a record of your membership /warrenty program. The charged you about $79 plus tax. You get three screen protectors replaced for free and then they are $10 Each. It is registered under your email address and the program lasts for two years. Generally the length of time you moist people keep their phone. Don't cancel it, just have them look up your email address for the coupon code. Better to pay $79 somethung once, than the $10 after the three free screen protectors than like $45 Each which is how much screen protectors usually run. It is a good deal, trust me. Right now you may have to communicate through e-mail cause the Go Wireless store may not be open. Verizon should be able to tell you which s tore is a Go Wireless dealer. Maybe they can even give you a contact number. Hopefully that will help you.

0 Likes
ValleyLAS

You were registered for a warrenty screen protector program through Go Wireless. One of three Autorized Dealers for Verizon. You have to go to a Go Wireless store. There is a coupon under your email address that you redeem to get a screenn protector. It is for two years for about $79. You get three free screen protectors and then you pay $10 Each after that. Better than $45 Each time you need a screen protector. But you can only do it through a Go Wireless Store or maybe email or 800 customer service number. Under Go Advantage.com there is A coupon that has a code that you can redeem when you sign in using your email address. Google automatically fills in the info when I sign in there. You may be able to call them and thet should walk you through. I doubt the stores are open, but they should be able to help you anyway. Call the Verizion Customer Service numbet, 800-922-0204 or the Chat. They should be able to put you in touch with them.

0 Likes
JackLuz4355

I have the same dang question. This is total garbage!!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

JackLuz4355-

This program is offered by an indirect re-seller called "Go Wireless",not by Verizon Wireless. Here is a link to their website https://www.gowireless.com/goadvantage-programs/ There is a "Contact Us" link in the top right corner of that page so you can get in touch with Go Wireless if need be. 

CarmenT_VZW

0 Likes