Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go Unlimited for 55 plus
KDUBB544

Why is the Go Unlimited 55 Plus plan only offered to  residents of Florida?

Labels (1)
Re: Go Unlimited for 55 plus
Ann154
Expert
Expert

It might be a test area to determine if the plan will roll out nationally. Depending on the results, VZW could decide to shelve the plan or make it available everyone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
PLWSHW

Verizon had a plan for Seniors years ago but got rid of it, I've been asking about a senior plan for years! Now with Sprint offering one, if Verizon doesn't offer it nation wide soon i'm going to change providers.

fooled

T mobile has unlimited for $35 a month up to 2 lines.  Also have a new plan for veterans unlimited plus free Netflix for 45

glitchedpixel

I don't think it's worth ditching a real network for one held together with shoestrings. Sprint's network is atrocious.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

PLSHW we would never want to see you leave our family. Let's make sure you are getting the best value and the best deal for your service. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RICSIM74

I feel the same way! been with Verizon since air touch days! offer a deal for a couple states but not to everyone is sadly  a RIP off for the rest of us especially seniors that could really use a little savings! I'll have to start looking elsewhere too just to save $$

gotta do what we gotta do and cut where we can as seniors!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RICSIM74, we never want to hear a customer looking to leave the Verizon family. As a consumer, I look for the best deal for the services I use as well. We want to ensure you have access to plans that are available. Please share with me what city and state you are in? How much data do you use in a month?

Rodney_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PDELANEY63

I'm right there with you.  I've been with Verizon since they bought out my original local carrier decades ago.  I have a close friend that has Sprint and the coverage in my area is comparable, so it wasn't easy passing on their offer for an unlimited 55+ plan.  If Verizon doesn't expand their Unlimited 55 Plus plan to my area in the near future, I'll be forced to take a second look at Sprint's offer.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes