Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Nest Mini Offer
IlariaP

I was supposed to receive a Google Nest Mini as part of a promotion for signing up for 5G Home Internet after 65 days of activation. When I logged into my Verizon account to redeem the offer the tile had disappeared and I never received an email with a link to redeem the offer as stated in my order confirmation email. 

I contacted several chat agents and none of them was able to provide an answer on how to redeem the offer and one even tried to sell me the Google Mini.

I feel like the whole promotion was a joke as the only thing I received was 1 month of free service which was a month I wasted trying to fix a defective gateway until the last agent I talked to finally agree to send a replacement.

Unfortunately my customer service experience with Verizon has been abysmal so far.

Re: Google Nest Mini Offer
KH-OrnEsh

For issues related to 5G Home, please refer to the 5G Home page on the Verizon Fios Community.  

0 Likes
cavi26

I am having the same problem, and the same run around. I keep being asked if I received instructions, and all the instructions say to find a tile for Google Nest Mini under "For you, on us" and there isn't a tile. I activated my home internet in January, got the email telling me to redeem within 60 days in March, and there's no tile to start the redemption process.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Welcome to our Wireless Team! I understand how important it is to get the promotional offers that you signed up for. I assure you the Google Nest offer is real, in fact here is a link to the details published on our web site: https://www.verizon.com/support/google-nest-wireless-internet-offer-faqs/ Please review number 2 under the first section & second section. 

If you are unable to locate the tile, we would love to help. I am sending you a Private Note.

-Gina

0 Likes
IlariaP

As I stated in my initial post I no longer see the tile hence I have been trying to get help to redeem the offer with no luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to take a closer look at this matter. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

~Vic

0 Likes
Mrgfisk

I do not have the tile on my account either. It was there until I received the email saying I was now eligible to redeem the offer. 

When I follow the link in the email…nothing. 

0 Likes
WH4

This happened to me and it is infuriating.  I am not calling customer service after 3 bad experiences trying to explain it to them.  I signed up for LTE Home Service and was eligible for the Google Mini after 2/25.  To date, I have been unable to redeem the offer because of the missing tile and extremely poor customer service.  I cannot believe how many people have complained about not being able to redeem this offer and yet Verizon has done nothing meaningful to help. cc @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello there! We'd love to help you resolve this situation. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
WH4

I see no private message?

0 Likes