Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Google nest mini
Ml1557

PLEASE! After about a dozen phone calls and numerous hours on the phone with customer service   now you want to make it right?  Here's an idea...How about assisting your customers the 1st time they have an issue or problem. 

0 Likes
nicklong08

Yah, don’t get your hopes up, unfortunately.

0 Likes
WH4

I contacted customer service 2 or 3 times via the chat.  On the final attempt to resolve, I requested escalation and was told by the chat agents that there were no further options for escalation or to get any kind of callback.  A waste of couple of hours of my time.  The situation isn't really that complicated which is why it is so annoying that I can't get this resolved.  

0 Likes
Ml1557

Forget chat, its a waste of time. You need to call cust. Service and hopefully get the right person. Took me several calls before someone knew what to do. Good Luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, nicklong08. We want to make sure you get the assistance you need. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.  

*Cassie

0 Likes
WH4

I still never received my private note.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sending you one right now. Let us know if you get it.*Melissa

0 Likes
Kilo305

What happened to my offer? It’s been more than 65 days and I have no way to redeem my offer. Already talked to more than 13 customer service employees and no one can do anything to help. 

worst customer service 

0 Likes