Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google nest mini
Ml1557

No way to redeem google nest mini after receiving email to redeem.

Re: Google nest mini
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MI1557, we always want for you to receive the promotion you deserve. May we have you fill us in on what the promotion was for as well as what happens when you try to redeem the offer?

-Christine

0 Likes
Ml1557

Was supposed to receive a google nest mini as part of promotion for being a new customer as of March 4th, received email to redeem, no way to redeem when it brought me to my verizon app, was on phone and chat for over 3 hrs Saturday with no correction. Was on scheduled call back today at 9:15 am ,- no one called back.  Contacted again today cust service and was patched over to promotion dept, they were unable to send me the nest mini but offered a gift card instead with a 30-45 day mail, really?  The whole reason I left optimum was their lack of customer service response, not so sure I made the right decision. And I have a feeling im not receiving a gift card due to the fact I havent received any kind of email confirmation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MI1557, allow us to apologize if you have not received the customer you deserve. You should always receive stellar customer service no matter who is assisting you. In regard to the offer, was it for home internet (FiOS) or wireless home services (like LTE Home or 5G Home)? 

-Christine

0 Likes
Ml1557

It was for internet and television service installation promotion for new customers, was able to redeem two e gift cards on my app from promotion but not the nest mini, cust serv rep today stated i was entitled to receive mini, patched me to promotions and was told i would receive a gift card in 30-45 days.

0 Likes
User20404

I am having the exact same issue. I have contacted live agents as well as about 5 chat agents and none will provide me a solution to the Google Nest Mini issue. All I am asking for is for someone to add the "FOR YOU, FROM US" tile to my account or make right on their offer. The email I received with a link to activate the Google Nest Mini is a faulty link.

I was also supposed to receive AMC+ for twelve months and the link that they sent to my email was invalid. The only "solution" I have received is to activate a 7-day trial for AMC+ and Verizon would somehow add the 12 free months after I activate a trial. That makes no sense. I have not seen a tile to activate either added to my account. What a    S C A M!!! 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Ml1557

I have to agree, especially since after I first made the inquiry the google nest mini tile totally disappeared from my app…magic, just like that. The best they could do was offer a gift card, which by the way you can only use on verizon products.

0 Likes
WH4

@vzw_customer_support I am having this exact same problem after ordering my Home LTE service.  I am at my wit's end trying to resolve the issue. It's almost like no one at Verizon has even heard of the offer or assumes that there is some magical reason I am not able to redeem this offer instead of aggravating incompetence.  I have reached out to customer service multiple times.  I have been eligible to exercise the offer since 2/25 and have never seen the tile for it. 

0 Likes
Ml1557

Just received my google nest out of the blue a week ago…

Good Luck!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Wh4, I sincerely apologize you have had this type of experience trying to redeem for the Google Mini. We want to turn this around for you. Please share with me some details on if this was escalated when you contacted customer service?

-Rodney

0 Likes