Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HORRIBLE IN PERSON CUSTOMER SERVICE
MY0122

I've been a customer over 25 years and I was interested in trading up for my old phone to galaxy S21 Ultra but was having an issue understanding the rep on the phone, so I decided to go to one of the local branches. The where the most useless bunch of guys I've ever seen. When I asked about the upgrade, they never gave be a trade in value amount just that it would cost $40.00 more a month to upgrade to unlimited. Then when I asked them about price of new phone they say $1200.00 I say best buy they are $995.00 he says you should get it at bestbuy they are cheaper, When I ask him a technical question about backing up old phone he says just use google. I guess I'll go to best buy. I know finding employees is difficult these days but just a tip. Better to have 2 or 3 decent employees rather than a half dozen monkeys.

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE IN PERSON CUSTOMER SERVICE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for your feedback. I assure you this is not what we want for any customer. I am so sorry. We want to help make sure you questions are addressed and you have the phone you want. Please let us know if you still have any questions and if there is anything we can do to assist. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@MY0122 wrote:

I've been a customer over 25 years and I was interested in trading up for my old phone to galaxy S21 Ultra but was having an issue understanding the rep on the phone, so I decided to go to one of the local branches. The where the most useless bunch of guys I've ever seen. When I asked about the upgrade, they never gave be a trade in value amount just that it would cost $40.00 more a month to upgrade to unlimited. Then when I asked them about price of new phone they say $1200.00 I say best buy they are $995.00 he says you should get it at bestbuy they are cheaper, When I ask him a technical question about backing up old phone he says just use google. I guess I'll go to best buy. I know finding employees is difficult these days but just a tip. Better to have 2 or 3 decent employees rather than a half dozen monkeys.

Was it an actual Verizon Corporate store or a third party store authorized to sell Verizon phones/services?  Sounds like the latter.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This is not the experience that we want you to have, and I can assure you that we can explore all options to upgrade your line. Please send us a Private Message, so that we can help resolve all your concerns. *Robert

0 Likes
MY0122

I went to another location about 2 miles away and was pleasantly surprised at how nice I was treated and was able to update everything including my wife's phone as well. The employee's name was Kaylee fantastic. rt 5 in New Hartdford,NY  

0 Likes