Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HORRIBLE INCOMPETENT Customer Service!!! Any suggestions?
Unreall23

All I wanted to do is change my plan to an unlimited and plan and have spent 3 HOURS already today because of incredible amount of INCOMPETENT CSR people.  They ****'d up our bill, took away our loyalty discount, accused ME of lying about when I requested the change and sent me acct to be investigated for fraud.   I can't even believe some of the stuff they told me, it's almost as if they're making it up on the spot

So incredibly infuriating!  Is there no other number to call??  I guess we have to start going into physical stores now? 

0 Likes
Re: HORRIBLE INCOMPETENT Customer Service!!! Any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Unreall23. We always strive to deliver the best service, so I'm troubled to learn this. Your time is valuable, and we want to fully resolve your concerns. If you need further assistance, please check your private messages for info. -Tracy

0 Likes
Unreall23

The link is not working.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for trying. We want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Have you already changed your plan? What happened when you tried to use the link? ~Roger

0 Likes
HouseofCortez

Keep trying til you get someone competent that’s what I did…only took 5 tries.

0 Likes