Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HOW!!!
kenruken

How! are we supposed to get into contact with you when the numbers listed on your "contact us" page leads to a automated phone call with no option to contact support, your "chat with us" does not show up, your "We'll call you" does not show up, your "Call us" does not show up/have a number. The ONLY option that is working is to find a store. I DO NOT need a store.

0 Likes
Re: HOW!!!
jav6
Leader

@kenruken wrote:

How! are we supposed to get into contact with you when the numbers listed on your "contact us" page leads to a automated phone call with no option to contact support, your "chat with us" does not show up, your "We'll call you" does not show up, your "Call us" does not show up/have a number. The ONLY option that is working is to find a store. I DO NOT need a store.

Not sure what number you saw/called from the Contact Us page, but I just saw/called 1-800-922-0204 and after listening to the messages, there was an option for 'Technical Support' towards the end of the 'Main Menu'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: HOW!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, kenruken. We appreciate your efforts to contact us and I apologize that you've encountered issues contacting a representative. Help is here. What's going on? We are ready and eager to assist.

0 Likes