Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
HUM drained two batteries
Analucia77

I bought HUM in 2020 and never had a problem with it draining my battery. I am so bummed. I rely on this when I travel great distances. Suddenly in 2022 my battery has been drained and we replaced it for $200 a few weeks ago and already the battery is drained. My car is parked and not turned on. It was my understanding that Hum is on when the car is turned on and turns off after 15 minutes when car is parked. So it’s confusing that suddenly HUM is draining a brand new battery while my car is parked in the garage for a week. 
so what do I do ? 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: HUM drained two batteries
acraftylady2
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are so sad that is happening with the HUM device in your car. We have sent you a Private Message, please chat with us there, we want to help.

-Steven

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to help you in any way we can. What date did you purchase your new HUM device?

-Steven

0 Likes
Analucia77

I bought it in November 2020 - it never used to drain my battery before until sept 2022. Is there a better Hum product available ?

also I don’t drive my car that much so wondered if that affected it. Is there a way to stop Him from checking my car every 120 min?

I plan to use it on my 4-5 hour drives to my dad’s home. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6006MWPCn

-Corey

0 Likes