Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Had good service once
captainstabbins

Once upon a time we had good service at our house.  Could make and receive calls no problem.  Approximately 3 months ago our service declined to the point we can't receive or make calls.  Called tech support and did the walk around the house malarky and said that they reset our service.  Didn't work.  Call back and they have us enable wifi calling which works but then we had a power outage.  No power = no wifi.  We could not make or receive calls.  If there was an emergency I would have been in major trouble.  This needs to be rectified or I have no choice then to find a better cell provider.   When I try to get this resolved over the phone I can't reach anybody and Verizon keeps putting me off onto the web.  I used to be a big proponent of Verizon bet now I am wavering.

0 Likes
Re: Had good service once
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We certainly do not want to lose you as our customer. We understand the importance of having service where you need it the most. We are here to help you. 

What city/state are you located at, as well as the closest cross streets? Also, is this issue only when indoors or do you have the same issue while outside?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes