Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Had to set up a new FiOS account when moving and now Wireless and FiOS accounts are no longer linked under the same account.
sdortone

We moved recently from Maryland to Pennsylvania. We disconnected our FiOS service when we moved as we were living with my parents for a couple months while house hunting, we didn't know if FiOS was going to be available in the locations we were looking. When we settled on a house and went to get our account FiOS account set back up, we were required to get a new account. Now we have 2 Verizon accounts and the new $25 FiOS deals for 5G wireless customers can't be linked since they are 2 different accounts.

Has anyone had any luck with getting them to combine the accounts? I was told that they could not do that as my old FiOS account was still attached to my wireless account, but did not give me a reason why they couldn't remove the old FiOS account. My old FiOS account was paid in full. Right now we could be saving at least $15 a month for the things we are already paying for without making any changes to services.

Customer support did not seem to know how to deal with this situation which is frustrating.

0 Likes
Re: Had to set up a new FiOS account when moving and now Wireless and FiOS accounts...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sdortone, we hope the move has gone well. It's certainly not good to come across a situation with the new Fios and mobile accounts. Our goal is to provide you with a great experience. We would like to gather more details to check into options for a resolution. To confirm, are you referring to the discount shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/mobile-home-discounts-faqs/? It was mentioned that we did not have a resolution. Did you speak to our Fios or wireless customer service team? 

-David

0 Likes