Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harrison ar is the worst!
Twarren1515

I went to the Verizon store in Harrison, AR with my phone that I had accidentally broken the night before. Arrival time 11:09. A representative greeted me and showed me my options. I picked out a phone and from there it went down hill. So he placed my order but hit the ship to store button, so he had to cancel that order. I wait and wait. He then says I have to pay $76 now. So I use my debit card. He comes back and says he had to cancel that order and needed my debit card again. I call my bank at this time and Verizon took the money out already. So he calls corporate and I wait and wait. And wait. And wait. It 2:30 now. He then tells me that I have to wait 72 hours for them to give my money back and that I can't get a phone till then. I tell him that it's his fault that now I get no phone and money out of my account. He didn't care at all. Gave me my busted phone back. I told him that I would go to a different store and in a hateful way,said good luck. So I'm currently without a phone and money missing from my account. All because of his mistakes. He did not apologize and he didn't have good customer skills at all. He went to every employee there asking questions. Either I got the new one or the dumb one. Either way I'm left with no phone. Very very upset I spent my whole day there only to come out with nothing. I will never set foot in that store again. I have been a customer for 20+ years and that's how they treat me. I'm going to post this to all social media's also. 

0 Likes
Re: Harrison ar is the worst!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Twarren1515, I'm very sorry to learn about what happened when you went to a store location, and the agent had to cancel an order. Please allow me to explain that when an order is canceled, you will definitely be refunded on the account you used to pay for the order. When an additional order is created, you are billed again, since the charge on the first order will be canceled/refunded. Were you able to get a second order placed? 

-Jordan

0 Likes
Re: Harrison ar is the worst!
Twarren1515

It would be fine if the guy made 1 or 2 mistakes but 5 times an order was placed then canceled. That's too much. I traveled on up the road about 1 hour and went to a different Verizon store, got a great sales rep and he had me a new phone and out of there in less than an hour. So simple. So I know know that my first experience was a total waste of 5 hours 

0 Likes