Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have Not Received Rest Of Trade In Credit
mao1626

I purchased an iPhone 13 Pro during the pre-order September 2021 and agreed to trade in my old iPhone XR. It gave me an estimated trade in value of $144. I mailed the iPhone XR back in the envelope I received and kept checking on the link in the initial "prepare your trade in" email to make sure it arrived. The device was received on October 7th and a few days later it said my final trade in value was $800 and the difference would be credited to my account. It is January 6, 2022 and I still have not received any further credit and when visiting the link to the trade in status page, it still has the details of the final trade in value as $800 but says nothing about how to receive my credit.

Did the online chat support twice and the first person told me I wouldn't see any of that on my bill because I paid for the new iPhone 13 Pro in full, which I did, but did not know that meant I wouldn't get the rest of the money. Then that first person on the chat said well since I paid in full I should've received an email gift card. I have not received anything by email either.

The second person I chatted with still insisted I would receive the credit within the next billing cycle, which also hasn't happened.

I understand if there was a discrepancy with my paying the phone in full, but there is still the issue that I never received an email with a digital gift card for the rest of the trade in value. It's unacceptable that there is no consistent way to remedy this and I wish I had known this is a constant issue before going through Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Have Not Received Rest Of Trade In Credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We would be more than happy to review this matter with you in depth. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook. We look forward to working with you soon!

*Robert

0 Likes