Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help - Wireless linked to old Fios account
helpvzn

I have spent over 10 hours being bounced back and forth between wireless and fios reps and no one will actually help me. 

I had a mobile and fios account linked using verizon one id and mobile + home rewards. In order to update the ownership name on my fios account, I was guided to create a new account and that nothing about my bill would change. This was false! Now my wireless account is linked to my old de-activated fios account. Not only did this remove the mobile + home rewards I was receiving, but blocks me from enrolling in the new mobile + home discounts as well. Not to mention that the mobile + home rewards I was receiving are ineligible for new enrollments, which clearly would change my bill.

Fios caused this issue and now neither fios nor mobile will fix it. I have seen others post about this issue as well. It is clearly a missing step before forcing someone to create a new account - all should be advised to unlink verizon one id and mobile + home. 

Please help me with this. I have been a verizon customer for almost 20 years. This is so frustrating.