Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help with Trade in Promo and Pending Order issue
chibbee2

Greetings Verizon Experts!

I am having two related issues with a Verizon order that I was hoping you can assist with.

Last month, I ordered an iPhone13 (new line) for in-store pickup with a Galaxy S10 trade in promo.  When I contacted the store to pick up the phone, I was informed that they did not have the phone in inventory, and that my only option was to call Verizon customer service to cancel the order.

When I called Verizon, they were able to cancel the in-store pickup order, and recommended creating a new order for an iPhone13 to be shipped instead.  They did not cancel or reissue the related trade in kit, as they assured me several times during the ordering process that the existing Galaxy S10 trade in promo would apply to this new order, and sent me a txt message to followup.   I therefore proceeded with the new iPhone order, and sent in the Galaxy S10 with the trade-in kit from the original iPhone order that was shipped to me.  Unfortunately, I now have two issues that I have been unable to rectify:

1) Although the Verizon trade in site states that the S10 has been received, there has been no assessment or activity for over 3 weeks.  Can someone verify that this phone is indeed in the assessment process and that it will automatically apply to the new iPhone order?

2) I can no longer upgrade any of the other lines on my account, as I receive a "pending order in progress" error message.  I believe it is due to the cancelled iPhone that I was unable to pick up.

I've attempted to resolve these issues via chat, phone, and video calls, but unfortunately have not seen any progress.  The last Verizon rep created an IT Ticket, but I was just informed it was auto-closed with no resolution.

Would love to receive a private message on this, as I seem to be running out of options.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Help with Trade in Promo and Pending Order issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It's vital to get these issues taken care of. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes