Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help with autopay
Paksaltopam

In the beginning of February I switched banks and closed all my bank accounts.  On February 4th I switched my Fios autopay to my new bank account.  On February 23 Verizon charged my old bank account again.  I canceled the payment and switched my autopay once again to the new bank account.  On February 24 I did a manual pay of my monthly bill since I knew the autopay would only take affect the next month.  On February 25 Verizon tried to bill my old account again and canceled my new autopay.  My payment from my new account cleared on February 28.  Today, March 1, Verizon tried to bill my old account for a third time and yet again canceled my autopay from the new account.  My account still says I’m past due and they are telling me I haven’t paid for February even though it was debited out of my new account and processed and no longer pending.  They are also saying I might be charged for all the returned payments.  But I removed the old account and I don’t know why they are repeatedly billing it and not acknowledging that I’ve manually paid with my new account.  I’ve talked to three customer service reps, a supervisor, and financials and they’re all basically gaslighting me saying I must have submitted payment with my old account and didn’t pay with my new account.  I don’t even know my old account number as it’s gone and I don’t have it listed in my payment methods anymore so how can they keep doing this?  I’m at a loss for what to do.

0 Likes
Re: Help with autopay
jav6
Leader

@Paksaltopam wrote:

In the beginning of February I switched banks and closed all my bank accounts.  On February 4th I switched my Fios autopay to my new bank account.  

.  .  .

This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  You might need to go to the Verizon FIOS Forum at https://forums.verizon.com

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes