Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Help!
Arobillard

When COVID first came to be Verizon sent out a letter about deferred balance, I opted in. That same month I called back and told the rep it was unnecessary for me and to cancel it.  That was in may. Now every month I’m being charged a extra $32 on my bill every month for the past 4 months. I’ve talked to someone one in customer service, finance and billing still no help the reps just keep explaining my bill. The guy in billing told me there is nothing he can do for me that because my bill was due on the 6th of may but didn’t pay it till the 12th of may I have a differed charge of 196$ wich is $32 over the next 6 months. I PAY MY BILL IN FULL EVERY MONTH and I opted out of the deferred payment plan.  Verizon needs to fix my bill and credit me the $96 they owe me. What do I do I’ve tried everything. 

0 Likes
Re: Help!
jav6
MVP
MVP

@Arobillard wrote:

When COVID first came to be Verizon sent out a letter about deferred balance, I opted in. That same month I called back and told the rep it was unnecessary for me and to cancel it.  That was in may. Now every month I’m being charged a extra $32 on my bill every month for the past 4 months. I’ve talked to someone one in customer service, finance and billing still no help the reps just keep explaining my bill. The guy in billing told me there is nothing he can do for me that because my bill was due on the 6th of may but didn’t pay it till the 12th of may I have a differed charge of 196$ wich is $32 over the next 6 months. I PAY MY BILL IN FULL EVERY MONTH and I opted out of the deferred payment plan.  Verizon needs to fix my bill and credit me the $96 they owe me. What do I do I’ve tried everything. 

Have you gone back and checked your bills to see if it was deferred one of the months?  It sounds like it was and is now being collected in the additional monthly payments.  Could be the agent was unable to cancel/stop the deferral when you originally requested it.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes