Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Here we go again….horrible service
abayles70

As I stated in a post I left in March, I have had the worst reception with Verizon for the last year or so. I wanted to know what I could do to get better service or why my service suddenly got so bad. The answer I got from Verizon is they’re not sure but I’ll just have to live with it. I pay over $400 a month for service and you would think they would want to keep an account that has been with them 20 plus years but they don’t care. I was with this company before they even became Verizon. Customer loyalty obviously doesn’t mean anything to them. I’m so tired of having to use WiFi calling in my own home that I’m going to start looking into other cell providers unless Verizon can’t provide me with a way to have better service. I’ve been in the same area for the last 6 years and like I said about a year ago our service started heading down hill. Someone needs to figure it out. My next steps will be to leave a message on the BBB website then the FTC website. I’m tired of paying so much money for a service that is so spotty I have to use WIFI calling in my own home. 

0 Likes