Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
High Price Bill from March
bradek_39

I wanna talk about my bill as it is sky high from last month due to a unrelated person that gained access to my Verizon account online, that unrelated person who gained access to my account gone had the freaky nerds to do unauthorized purchases to my account right, what happened is that unrelated person purchased the following without me knowing cause Verizon did not alert me about it, The purchases was 2 of the iPhone 11 Pro Max with 64GB, gold color, 4 of those Airpods with those charging cases and 2 Airpods without the charging cases, and the unrelated person billed all of that to my online account of Verizon right, how about my got dang it bill came to $1,542.92, yes that is right, that is the bill amount for March, I be so glad when the fraudulent and investigation team removes that high price off of my account and my bill is due on April 24th as I got a text alert about it, and I am not gonna be so crazy to try and pay on that at all until it gets resolved by the investigation & fraudulent team, If Verizon want to keep me as a customer then they better hurry on up and make my bill right the way that it should be with just one line instead of those 2 additional lines that the unrelated person had did on my account. 

0 Likes
Re: High Price Bill from March
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You need to change your account password and account billing pin immediately. 

You also need call the VZW fraud department to report the issue and to get them started on the resolution. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bradek_39

Hey there oh I done did that of changing my password and my PIN number to my account a couple of weeks ago, I sure did, and hey I been getting letters in the mail left and right from the Verizon Wireless fraudulent and investigation departments, yep and they are working on getting it took care of as best as they can, I be so glad when it is finished, I just got a letter the other day, dated of 4-13-20, that says Verizon Wireless is providing this notice to let you know about unauthorized access to your online account. According to our investigation, a person unrelated to Verizon Wireless accessed your online account in an attempt to submit fraudulent orders for wireless devices on or about March 22, 2020. We apologize that this notice was not provided to you sooner. Our investigation is ongoing and we are actively working with law enforcement. Please be assured that any and all charges associated with this fraud incident have been removed from your account. If so then why is the bill still showing so high

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

This forum is primarily a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. The answers you seek can only be answered by the fraud department. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

bradek_39, I know from experience how upsetting it can be when someone commits fraud resulting in charges not of my doing. While the high bill is there now, that's for legal purposes as they need to know the amount fraudulently attempted when it comes to the legal side of things when pressing charges against those involved. Since you're working with our Fraud team, they will ensure all fraudulent charges are removed and that you don't experience any penalty. They'll also advise you as to the amount you need to pay based on your normal monthly charges. We are glad that your matter is being addressed by that team appropriately.

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
bradek_39

Oh hey I called them up yesterday and they saying that the investigation is ongoing, I do not believe and feel like they are doing their job as suppose to, I want you to know that I wrote them a letter and send it off in the mail today. this is what the letter says

Dear Verizon WIreless
Why are you not lowering my bill down like it should be, my account is suppose to have 1 line on it without still seeing those other 2 that says non registered on it. I do not wanna see them on it at all, I meant that. I wrote a letter to you a couple of weeks ago, you do not seem to be honoring what all I had asked you to do as a favor on that letter especially the dang bill amount, as I said and stated on the other letter, all of that other dang stuff that is billed to my account making the bill be so much, I know for a fact and swear to God that I had nothing to do with all that stuff being billed to my account I sure did not have nothing to do with that, I bet you do not wanna believe me do you, I am gonna say nope on that, why am I being tried as an adult when I know for a fact that I am a full grown adult to be played like this about my dang it bill, well I tell you what,, you have until May 14th to lower my bill or else I will stop doing business with yall and just go with a prepaid carrier instead of a contract next time cause I am getting to the point of hating a contract since it does not help build up my credit at all, I am tired of paying a dang it high phone bill when I should be on prepaid instead, ok, do you get what I am saying, Why haven't I heard back from yall after you've received that letter n mail from me when I told you on it what I want to be done to that dang it high bill that I have, Yall do not wanna believe nothing I say about my high price bill, in that case no $$$ from me until it be resolved and or worked out with the financial dept of arranging a payment plan, and if I be from you before June and yall still try to make me pay on the bill and what not, it would have to be monthly payments and not all at once, you better do as I said to lower my dang it bill, do some investigation on it to know that I was not the dang one to add all of that purchases and wireless devices to bill to my account when the sang unrelated person did that to my account. I do not think yall do not wanna investigate it to know that the unrelated person it the one did it when I know for a fact that I did not, I will be calling the Fraud dept back around May 14th to do an follow up investigation on my account to see what is the progress of it and when I call back it better be some good news about my dang bill amount to be resolved and to be done went down from what it is to what it should be for only a 1 line account. I wish the contract was about over, I sure would not renew it then and I would not let nobody try and send me deals to try and keep the contract going longer and longer. I prefer Cricket WIreless over Verizon Wireless, I sure do, and yall can get sad all you wanna, I won't let your madness stop me or bother me. This is my first time ever having to deal with what I am dealing with of this fraudulent happening to my account like it has and I hate hate hate hate hate that with my whole heart. If the investigation is still ongoing for over a month and stuff, how come my account is not back to normal yet, I just don't get it, I really don't, why does it take this long. Do yall wanna lose me as a customer of yall service, I believe so since the situation is not very well resolved yet on my end on my side. How come the credit dept act like they do not wanna put some credit on my account for the balance to go on down, how come yall have not got with the billing dept and tell them and do some investigating to my bill amount to make it go down from what it is, huh, get with the program, yall are not up to no good to me is what I got to say. How is any and all charges associated with the fraud incident have been removed from my account when the accessories under order history was billed to my account as well as those wireless devices taxes and stuff that is on my bill making it be so high, yall have not removed that part yet as well as all of the accessories on my bill to make it be what it is, yeah so that there is associated on my account as an fraud incident and is not removed off of there yet, yall understand that, get on your job, remove all of that off of my bill amount for it to go down like it should. somebody need to get on their job and do what they suppose to do if ya wanna keep having me as a customer, ok, that will conclude the talking for now until May 14th to call up the hotline to the Verizon Wireless Fraud Dept and when I call, yall better be ready to have some good news as far as to whether my account will be resolved of the balance it is still showing on it, ok, I meant that, if no good news on that day of me calling yall up then the next step for me is to just stop doing business with yall and maybe start the Verizon Prepaid and be free of a contract since I cannot rebuild my credit on no contract, ok. thank you, now take care of yourselves during this pandemic crisis we are dealing with

0 Likes