Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highly Dissapointed due to lying and extremely high bills
ajesson

SAME. I had a $800 bill and was promised that I would receive a credit of $600 because I never used the rebates that I was supposed to get. I never received the credit. I also turned off auto pay so they couldn't bill my Verizon card but it didn't process in time and,  you guessed it, they billed my Verizon card. Now I have that charge and even though I have not been a customer I am STILL getting a bill for $51, seriously?? Its impossible to get help when you're not a customer anymore-it was lame when I was but now it's just impossible. Their customer service is ridiculous which is why I switched and will never go back or recommend them!! I guess Ill just have to file it as a fraudulent charge with my credit card company. 

0 Likes
Re: Highly Dissapointed due to lying and extremely high bills
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ajesson,

We're very sorry to hear you're no longer in the Verizon family. I know every dollar counts and we're glad to look into the status of what you were told. I've sent you a private message. Please reply when you can so we can get more details and fully assist you. -Andrew

0 Likes
ajesson

I was told that there was no documentation in my file of the credit being given to me so it will not be honored at this time. However they can credit me for the new bill I got for $51.10 for “equipment” even though I paid off my 2 phones I financed. But, I am receiving emails my bill is past due? I shouldn’t have a bill in October when I haven’t been a customer since August. Since Verizon wouldn’t help me I filed a dispute with my credit card company and will wait to see what they say. 

0 Likes
ajesson

Also, it’s not always about the money. It’s about how you treat your customers. I was promised something and lied to and then continually given the run around. When I posted this as a discussion that seems like common behavior…

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for checking back in, ajesson. We certainly understand wanting to have  your final bill taken care of. Sometimes in the system, a representative may only be able to issue a credit in one way, even if the reason is actually something else. Was the representative able to go ahead and place the credit for you for the $51.10? - Henry

0 Likes