Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Home internet
AWALTER05

I have home internet through Verizon.  My problem is that we can connect to the signal but it says no internet.  I have unplugged it and waited and plugged it back in and even pushed the reset button on the router.  This has happened more than just this one time and it's getting to be a pain because now my kids need this for school and it's not working at all.  If I have to pay the bill you need to provide the service I am paying for or stop charging me for something I'm not getting!!!!... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IT FIXED?

0 Likes
Re: Home internet
jav6
MVP
MVP

@AWALTER05 wrote:

I have home internet through Verizon.  My problem is that we can connect to the signal but it says no internet.  I have unplugged it and waited and plugged it back in and even pushed the reset button on the router.  This has happened more than just this one time and it's getting to be a pain because now my kids need this for school and it's not working at all.  If I have to pay the bill you need to provide the service I am paying for or stop charging me for something I'm not getting!!!!... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET IT FIXED?

This is the Verizon Wireless Community Forum.  Do you want Verizon's FIOS Forum https://forums.verizon.com ?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes