Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Customer Service
TotallyDisappointed

I am so frustrated with the customer service we received from Verizon.  We placed an order which was right on the contract but the receipt showed the wrong phone was going to be shipped. After several customer service agents passed us around from person to person the call was disconnected. We called back and were placed on hold for FIVE HOURS!  We did attempt a live chat as well as scheduling a call back appointment but neither was successful. We finally reached an agent who told us that she had to wait for the item to ship so she could place an intercept request and have it sent back to Verizon. She promised to call me back today between 2:00 and 5:00 to follow-up and I am not surprised to report that she did not do as promised. What is going on with Verizon?  This was a horrible, frustrating, disappointing interaction and as a longtime customer we deserve much better than this. This was the absolute worst customer service. 

Re: Horrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

TotallyDisappointed - making sure that we provide you with top-notch customer support at all times is what we strive for & we truly apologize that we've let you down. You should have been called back & we regret that did not happen. We hope that over the past two days, you've been able to get this situation rectified. I have sent you a Private Note so that in case this has not been resolved, we can work together at figuring this out.  AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
TotallyDisappointed

0 Likes
jcastle

Same experience. I am looking for another service provider. 

0 Likes