Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Customer Service
Figaro9033

I've been a Proud Verizon Wireless customer for the past 12 years, with 4,5 and even 6 lines in use most of the time. I felt 150% satisfied every time I called for any issue/problem I had with Verizon. Sadly, it's not like that any more, maybe going to a new Wireless Company is what I need at this moment, but, I thought, let me try one more time to see how it goes.
Last month I placed an order to take advantage of a deal for the new iphone 12, "Buy one get second at a discount price" ($800 I believe it was), any ways, the first phone was sent to me and I received and activated with no issues at all, but, the second iphone was not recived and everytime I call customer service the just say "YOU WILL GET your iphone IN 2 DAYS", I have been hearing the same song for the past 15 days already, last saturday at about 5:00pm I spent over 1 hour trying to get someone to resolve this issue, at the end, the last person who took my call hung up on me,  now I am tired of this garbage, I do not think a loyal customer should receive this type of treatment from a company like Verizon.

Re: Horrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Oh, no. We always want you to have excellent overall service. We'd like to see what's going on with the order. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes