Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Customer Service
aunnalynn

As a long standing customer with this now very cruddy company. I have had a joint account with someone else and got my own account over 6years years ago. I have multiple lines. i am going through financial hardship which most are with dealing with COVID and everything else now.

I had a payment arrangement set up and was told that if that date does not work that I could call in to adjust the date.

I call to adjust the date and now am being told that I cannot.

Speaking with a supervisor they say, " oh well sorry, we need you to make your payment now?"

I tell a supervisor that the last person I spoke with told me that I could change my payment arrangement but they just keep repeating, "sorry we need you to make the full payment today."

I don't have a penny to my name at this time and told them I would pay them with the first check I get on a set date, but just keep repeating that I need to pay in full now. HOW?!

I ask them, "are you going to address the issue and see that the information you are giving is not reflecting what all other reps have said?" They say, "I'm going to just keep repeating myself and the amount that is due is ......"

poor customer service! Throwing in a "sorry" or "i apologize" does not cover the fact that you are lying to your customers!!! Does not cover the fact that you have, in fact, no compassion or understanding for people experiencing hardships!

You should all be relaying the same information across the board! Don't backtrack on promises made by people who are the voice of your company!!!

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for such detailed information. As a long-time and valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. We understand how important your service is to you and we've also noted that you've contacted our Leadership Team.

Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously and we'll do everything we can to assist you. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you  a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes