Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Service and Verizon are now synonyms
danigardiner

I've been with Verizon since the early 2000s. The last three years have been the absolute (without question no one compares) worst service I've ever experienced. Multiple hangups, multiple times on chat getting no resolution. Hours upon hours were spent trying to fix stuff including trying to get two phones off my account that I did not purchase! They were purchased at a store in Nebraska and I'm in Arizona. It was actually documented that the person claimed their phone was broken and they couldn't receive the verification text and the manager waived the requirement and allowed the purchase.  2 $1800 iphones and $300 of accessories. I called within 10 minutes of getting the receipts in my email. It seems to be off my account now but I have not yet seen the bill. I was told the fraud department will contact me but it's been 2 weeks and not surprisingly no contact. I get a message that my support case is updated but if you click on the support area in the app - no update.

I very seriously doubt they are actually keeping track of the data correctly. It's amazing how I manage, without streaming anything to go through 80 GB in less than two weeks.  And "unlimited" the speed I get when I run out won't even allow me to check e-mail. It's not unlimited after you run out of data. It's completely unfunctional.

Now because unfortunately, this company is one of the few options I have for internet in my rural area I need to add another jetpack to my account. But chat support won't recognize that indeed I am logged in and continuously asked me to login before it will connect me to a live agent.  Of course every agent blames the system. It's apparently always down. 

Very very unhappy customer. I'm sure this will be ignored also.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service and Verizon are now synonyms
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We value your loyalty since the 2000's and are sorry to know about this experience, we can gladly help you review the account details and investigation status. We have sent you a private note to continue further. 

~Pam

0 Likes