Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Service to Loyal Customers - Need Corporate Escalation Path
TiFa23

At this point, I have spent hours on the phone with tier 1, tier 2, supervisors in technical support and supervisors in customer support about the continuous declining service I've been receiving from Verizon.  As a 21+ year loyal customer that has never once even had my service interrupted for non payment issues, it's my belief that my complaints, issues and concerns should NOT be ignored, disregarded and/or treated so cavalier.  If I'm paying the top of the echelon in cellular service monthly, I expect top of the echelon service in return both for connectivity and customer/technical support.  Since I haven't, I wish to go up the food chain until I get someone that actually cares.  This being said, what is the official email address, mailing address and contact numbers of the individual(s) that care to remedy issues for long time loyal customers? 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service to Loyal Customers - Need Corporate Escalation Path
Doggo
Novice

Is this really a thread complaining that you call in to complain? I'd use another carrier at this point.

When Jack In The Box forgets a taco, I don't call their corporate line asking for supervisors about the decline as a loyal taco eater for 20+ years.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service to Loyal Customers - Need Corporate Escalation Path
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there. This definitely isn't the experience we want you to have with us. Your loyalty is so appreciated. Please know we truly care about your experience, and want to get to the bottom of this together. What is your ZIP Code? We would be glad to review your area.

0 Likes