Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible customer service
Tgy

At 11:00 am this morning, I decided to pay my phone off early in order to reduce my bill.  My bank card was declined, so I called my bank. The bank said nothing was wrong on their part. I made sure I had significant funds, which I did. I tried one more time but was declined a second time.  At this point, I tried buying something else through amazon and had no problems.  So at 1130ish, I called customer services and was redirected to the chat on the Verizon app.  Long story short, they told me to call the customer services line. This continued for several rounds.  I finally managed to get a hold of person on the phone at 6:32 pm.  At this point, I was mad.  I grew even madder when I was called a liar  about what I said about my bank had not declined the payment.  After arguing with this lady for several minutes and her telling me it was normal to be given the run around for six hours because of COVID-19, I had had it. I finally hung up on her.  I am appalled. I have been a customer for years and never had such a horrible experience.  I am seriously considering take my business else where because of the poor way Verizon handled the situation 

Re: Horrible customer service
KukuMfalmé

Sorry bro. I went through this nonsense before but I now choose to use the app instead. 

tthao

It seems like thats the culture with Verizon's customer service.  ZERO Accountability and always throwing the blame elsewhere.  Arguing with loyal Verizon members when the job should truly be to resolve issues.  I've contacted customer service twice today about my phone being lost in transit after paying overnight shipping.  They continued to blame it on FEDEX when they are the ones to choose who they use for logistics.  They also want you to get a resolution t with FEDEX when it is not your duty to deal with their third party.  SICKENING.  I will be going over to AT&T tomorrow and it's okay to let this account go into collections.  I'm not giving them my hard earned money.  They're a whole bunch of crooks.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

As a consumer, I am shocked and disappointed to hear of your experience. This is not the Customer Service experience we want for you, and we would never want to see you leave us. I can't apologize enough. We would love a second chance to turn this around. I have sent you a Private Message to continue.

0 Likes
Gingersnap62

I also had a terrible experience.  I was on the road and ran out of data.  Not to worry, I called Verizon for a one time data boost.

That is where everything went off the rails.  Automated service WOULD NOT send me to a live person instead insisted on providing me with a link to the website.  SO, I have no data, am in the car, how am I supposed to link to the website??????

Called back and just asked for a rep.  Was told my the automated service that it would be ten to eleven minutes, could they call me back?  I said no and decided to wait, as I really need the data.  Hung up after a 30 minute wait on line.

DOES ANYONE CARE about service anymore?  i'm in the restaurant industry and I be these same people would scream bloody murder if they came to the restaurant and had to wait 30 minutes before anyone even came to the table.

NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!  Been a customer since the 80's. Time to move on to a carrier that actually cares.

0 Likes