Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hot spot
GoCanucks

I have unlimited everything, including data.  Will I get charged for using my hot spot?

0 Likes
Re: Hot spot
Ann154
Expert
Expert

What is the exact name of the plan you have? It will be listed on your bill and in your MyVerizon account online. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi GoCanuncks

We never want to see you get charges for using your plan. Ann154 asked a great question. What plan are you on? See our available plans here:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/compare-unlimited/ JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
RLINDYB

Same issue, My phone's plan is "Do More Unlimited " is fine with hotspot. My tablet is 'Unlimited" plan. Has hotspot-ed fine in the past. A couple weeks ago, not so much, only sometimes. Now np hotspot at all with any type of device.
When msg'd in the Verizon robo support says the tablet plan does NOT have hotspot and asks if I want to upgrade the plan?
I do not think so, the plan clearly states
"UnlimitedIncludes:Premium Unlimited 4G LTE Data (15 GB)Unlimited Talk & TextHD-Quality Streaming (720p)Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (15 GB At 4G LTE)"

My tablet will connect devices, but will not connect those devices to the internet ? help please?

any insight will be appreciated ?
Rick B

0 Likes
RLINDYB

Same issue, My phone's plan is "Do More Unlimited " is fine with hotspot. My tablet is 'Unlimited" plan. Has hotspot-ed fine in the past. A couple weeks ago, not so much, only sometimes. Now np hotspot at all with any type of device.
When msg'd in the Verizon robo support says the tablet plan does NOT have hotspot and asks if I want to upgrade the plan?
I do not think so, the plan clearly states
"UnlimitedIncludes:Premium Unlimited 4G LTE Data (15 GB)Unlimited Talk & TextHD-Quality Streaming (720p)Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (15 GB At 4G LTE)"

My tablet will connect devices, but will not connect those devices to the internet ? help please?

any insight will be appreciated ?
Rick B
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy: http://spr.ly/66021aYEw.  Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, as described above.  To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here: http://spr.ly/66031aYEb

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes