Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How Can I Make The Font Bigger In The New Message+ App?
WILCOPH

I have searched and searched... does anyone know how to increase the font size on the new release of Message+?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how do you increase font size on the new message+ app
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It's the same as it was before... On the conversations screen, tap the three dots on the top right, then Customize.  You should see Backgrounds, Avatar Color, Conversation Bubble, then Font.   Tap Font, and you can adjust the size and style.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

It's the same as it was before... On the conversations screen, tap the three dots on the top right, then Customize.  You should see Backgrounds, Avatar Color, Conversation Bubble, then Font.   Tap Font, and you can adjust the size and style.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
WILCOPH

Thank you very much SuzyQ that worked. Before this latest update I had only used the up/down volume buttons to change font size. Phil

0 Likes
donpdx

That answer is not quite correct. There are 2 customization menus. The 3 dots one is not the one to use....there is no longer a font correction in there. You need to go back a level and pick the app menu on the top left....there is a customization selection in there, and it has the FONT selection.....

....much less convenient...

0 Likes
ShelterChick

Thank you donpdx for this updated information. Without knowing how it happened, my texting font was HUGE and I could not figure out how to correct it until finding this post.

0 Likes
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

With the Verizon Messages application open, tap the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, then tap Customize, then tap Font. You will be provided with the option to increase the font size on the application. 

0 Likes