Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How Do I Change My Shipping Address?
sandra36
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how to change shipping address
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

sandra36,

This is a wonderful question that is often asked by many customers. The accuracy of the account address effects the successful and timely delivery of packages,  bills and other correspondence. We have a few processes in place depending on the status of the order. You would need to contact customer service at 800.922.0204 so we can check the best way to proceed in your situation.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how to change shipping address
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

sandra36,

This is a wonderful question that is often asked by many customers. The accuracy of the account address effects the successful and timely delivery of packages,  bills and other correspondence. We have a few processes in place depending on the status of the order. You would need to contact customer service at 800.922.0204 so we can check the best way to proceed in your situation.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWupport

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Change My Shipping Address?
marayoung123

I notice the shipping address isn't complete. How do I change this?

0 Likes
Re: How Do I Change My Shipping Address?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, marayoung123. We definitely want to make sure that your shipping address is correct. We will be happy to make sure that this address is updated successfully for you. To clarify, have you recently created an order and noticed that the shipping address for it is not fully correct and would like to make sure that the shipping address is placed on the order in its full entirety? When did the order take place? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes