Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How Long Does It Take For My Call Log To Update Online?
garymarma

How long does it take to view the phone number and time of in the text log or list online. I see the calls are on the online account but not the  text phone numbers, just times for texts.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How Long Does It Take For My Call Log To Update Online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure that you stay on top of this information. Are you viewing the Message list through My Verizon under My Usage?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
garymarma

I am viewing call log, i click->  on My Verizon -> usage details -> Voice, last call that shows is Thu, 07/13/17 9:18:43 PM and it is 7-13-17 7:05 pm now and that showed up about 2 am today. Is this normal, it is for my record of voice log per site.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the clarification, garymarma.

The call log is not updated in real time & in many instances you may see a delay when checking for a specific phone number or call. Please reach back out to us for clarification on any of these details and we will be happy to assist.

SteveR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
garymarma

real time & in many instances you may see a delay when checking for a specific phone number or call

- Specific numbers have not been noticed to have any difference, Would it be only for specific #'s?

- Does Verizon have a projection in timing for this delay?

- Date and time get marked being in the future for the current day at times. Is this recognized to be a problem at all or a concern?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Garymarma, I can understand the need to have an accurate reading for your phone and call log. With regard to the delay this is based on the network and towers that the call goes through. There is no projection of time to provide as this can vary. I hope this answers your question.

JasperM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KATJUR26

In the past it seemed like it was much faster.  The only thing I can figure is now it has to do with liability.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes