Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How/Where do I complain about a rude Verizon employee
npcmike9315

It's been a couple of hours and I'm STILL ticked off.  How/Where do I formally complain about a rude Verizon employee at the Royal Oaks Verizon at 11700 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77077?  I had a 1:00 appointment for myself & my boss (whose personal account is around $500/mo).  When we arrived, there were 4 people in line outside and a Verizon employee, Juan (from his name tag), was talking to them.  He then came to us and said there would be a wait.  I said (nicely) that we had an appointment.  Right then, his tone of voice & body language became rude and I was told "you'll still have to wait."  My boss said TO ME (not to the employee) "I guess appointments don't mean anything." He was looking AT ME when he spoke and did not raise his voice or otherwise “act aggressive" in any way.  The employee then again used that rude tone of voice and body language to say to him "appointments are worth something."  Neither my boss or I responded to him (we're not antagonists).  The employee then went on to say to my boss "you need to calm down" (same tone of voice & body language).  Again, my boss had been looking AT ME and talking TO ME and was not loud or otherwise belligerent.  My boss did not respond to the employee's "calm down" (again, he's not an antagonist).  I cancelled the appointment right then & there. The men (new customers) who were in line ahead of us told my boss they were also treated rudely and they left as well.  Does Verizon condone this behavior?  I sincerely hope not.  If he was having a rough day, it should NOT have been evident in his interaction with us. The paying customers are now thinking about transferring service and the new customers are probably at T-Mobile getting better treatment than at Royal Oaks Verizon...  In reading this over before posting, I realize I can't convey in writing how offensive his tone of voice, his body language and his dismissive attitude were to all of us.  In writing, he doesn’t appear to come across as rude as he actually was. 

0 Likes
Re: How/Where do I complain about a rude Verizon employee
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. This is never the experience we want you to have at one of our stores, or through any platform of support, and you've come to the right place for help. Please send us a Private Note, so we can gather more information to escalate this issue. We sincerely appreciate your time and efforts in bringing this to us.

0 Likes