Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How can I contact Verizon to cancel my phone plan?
imquaid

Hello,

I'm struggling to get a hold of Verizon to cancel my phone plan, and was wondering if someone could please advise.

1. I live outside of the US, and wish to cancel my Verizon phone plan.

2.I'm not using my original Verizon SIM anymore, therefore I can't call the #611 number without incurring international charges

3. The chat bot on the Contact Us webpage appears to not be working (button doesn't activate)

4. I can't find any kind of generic support email on the contact webpage or phone number to call

Can anyone advise how I can get in contact with a person to discuss canceling my phone plan? I'm happy to dial internationally from my phone, I just don't have access to my Verizon phone.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: How can I contact Verizon to cancel my phone plan?
imquaid

nevermind, found the number to call in another thread.

800-922-0204

for those that need it.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello. I'm sorry to hear about the situation. I would like to refer you to our Global Support team. They can speak to you and go over your account services while overseas. Their number is 800-711-8300. TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
imquaid
Ok, thank you for the quick response!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for providing that imquaid, we appreciate it. Just in case anyone needs it, here are all of the ways we can be contacted: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ 

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes