Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I find out why my phone and accessories have not been shipped?
tisha72

I placed an order on Saturday morning which was January 31 and my phone still has not shipped yet and I was told by the lady that placed my order that it would ship that same day but it did not.  We are now into day four since I placed the order and it still has not been shipped.  I talked to customer service and the guy could not tell me why it has not shipped or when it will be shipped which does not make since it should be some way to find out what is going on with my order.  Can anybody tell me whom I can get this information from?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I find out why my phone and accessories have not been shipped?
dad_of_2

Did you get a tracking number? what phone did you order? If it is backorder then you may get it late.

0 Likes
tisha72

No they did not give me a tracking number and when I called customer service to see if the HTC 1 phone was out of stock he told me no that he does not understand why it did not ship yet.

0 Likes
elliew

Have you accepted the terms & conditions (for a 2yr contract) or approved the edge agreement. Orders do not ship until the order is finalized by you.

tisha72

Yes I did as soon as I receive the email I accept all the terms and conditions.  The man with customer service checked to verify that I did all that and told me he did not understand why my order has not shipped yet.  Which makes no since I have never had to wait for my phone to ship it always ships the next day, I do not know what is going on Verizon services have changed a lot and not for the better.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can imagine how anxious you are to get your new phone, tisha72. Not having the answers you need in order to track down your order would also be upsetting. I would need to get some details to see what I can find out about the order. Please look for a direct message from me.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bryans_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello tisha72! I know how exciting getting a new phone can
be. I am sorry that you are still waiting to get yours. I have sent you a
private message from here. That way I can check over your account.

BryanS_VZW

Follow us at Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tisha72

Morning Bryan I tried to respond to your email but it came back as undeliverable and I also tried to do direct message and it also did not work.

0 Likes
tisha72

Morning Tamara I tried to respond to your email but it came back undeliverable.

0 Likes
tisha72

TamaraH I have been getting your emails but my phone want let me respond to you.  My phone is so contrary which is why I ordered another one.

0 Likes