Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I get Verizon to respond to a request for Chat when logged onto MyVerizon
HD6

An authorized Verizon dealer (supposedly) ordered me a phone and it never showed up, meanwhile Verizon corporate went ahead and sent me a bill with the increased rate ($). Since I don't have the phone I want to dispense with the new plan and go back to my old plan. I have tried to "chat" with Verizon logged into my MyVerizon but no one from Verizon responds. Anybody have any suggestions on how to reach Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: How can I get Verizon to respond to a request for Chat when logged onto MyVerizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

HD6, I apologize that you were unable to reach us directly to CHAT in on our forum. You a line CHAT in with us or visit us on our Social Media platform by clicking the following link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/#LiveChat

0 Likes
Re: How can I get Verizon to respond to a request for Chat when logged onto MyVerizon
jav6
Leader

@HD6 wrote:

An authorized Verizon dealer (supposedly) ordered me a phone and it never showed up, meanwhile Verizon corporate went ahead and sent me a bill with the increased rate ($). Since I don't have the phone I want to dispense with the new plan and go back to my old plan. I have tried to "chat" with Verizon logged into my MyVerizon but no one from Verizon responds. Anybody have any suggestions on how to reach Verizon?

You just might have to be persistent.  Typing 'agent', 'agent', 'agent' sometimes gets a live 'agent'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes