Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I get in touch with a manager or escalation department?
Munkee915

I am trying to resolve an issue I am having and I have called customer service 3 times for over an hour.  The first rep was very rude, the 2nd told me the issue was "above their pay grade" and there was nothing they could do.  When I asked to speak to a manger he put me on hold for 45 minutes then transfered me back to the general support line.  When I asked for a manager with the 3rd rep he hung up on me.  I need a way to get in contact who can actually do something about my issue without having to go through this frustration every time.

0 Likes
Re: How can I get in touch with a manager or escalation department?
Tigerstep

It would help if you mentioned the issue. The only real difference between a supervisor and general rep is being able to approve credits, occasionally discount something or change upgrade dates for a valid reason. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Munkee915, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you receive a resolution for your concern is vital. Allow us the opportunity to turn this experience around for you and assist you with a resolution. We have sent you a private message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
gdw7

I am going through a situation like that. I waited a long time to get someone. I did explain my situation, which is I accidentally deleted two voice mails off my Google Pixel 2. I had been saving them for years, and want to restore them. After several questions, she told me that I have to contact Tier 2 support, which I did. I believe I was put into the same loop as I was in before, as the questions are the same. I respond to the questions, and there is a very long wait for someone to come on. This has taken over an hour so far. It is my guess that most chat people are working from home, so I am not sure that the pandemic can be used as a reason for lengthy wait times. I am guessing that I am going to be asked to contact a Tier 2 support person when a chat agent finally comes on. I am hoping I am wrong.

0 Likes
taterhead5

I too have had this problem trying to get a prepaid account transferred to post paid account. And i have a $200 credit on my account but no one can help. Or at least that's what I've been told 4 times already. Really considering cancelling account and switching to boost or sprint.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting your Prepaid account balance transferred. $200.00 is certainly a lot of money, and we would hate to see you lose those funds. Let's take a closer look in to the options for this issue. To authenticate your account please review the following and then click the link after "Authenticate here":

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (http://spr.ly/6603GVD9U / http://spr.ly/6604GVD9q).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at http://spr.ly/6605GVD9S.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here:http://spr.ly/6005GVD9D.    CassieG_VZW

0 Likes
Munkee915

It's regarding a pricing issue when I am trying to upgrade my line.  I am shown 1 price when going through the steps on both my PC and phone app, and when I get all the way to the check out screen it changes the price.  This is the issue I originally called in to try to get resolved but I spent 6 hours on friday on and off the phone w/ several reps and even the online chat assistance and now I am even more upset just based on the low level of customer service I have received.  The reps have been rude and/or unhelpful and when I asked them to escalate the issue they tell me there's nothing that can be done and no one can help me with it even if they did escalate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We apologize for this experience, gdw7. We value your time, and we are experiencing higher volumes than normal. I'm sorry to hear this voicemail was deleted, and we can help you address this concern here in Messenger. Once a voicemail is deleted by the customer, systematically, we have no options to retrieve it since its removed from the server. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Please let us know if this helps answer your question. 

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes
Munkee915

I still have not received any kind of resolution to my issue and no one has given me any information on how to get in touch with a manager.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.  VZW support just gives you the run around until you get tired and give up.  This is the reason I'm now looking at moving all my lines to another carrier.  They'er all smiles when they want your money but as soon as you need them to help with something you mean nothing to them.

0 Likes
Munkee915

As expected they have continued to ignore me for over 2 weeks now.  I even dealt with someone over PM on this board and then ghosted.  This is no way to treat your customers.  Simply ready to move my lines to a new carrier now.

0 Likes