Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I get my adult children off of my plan and on to their own individual plans?
TANHAR99

How can I get my adult children off of my plan and on to their own individual plans?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Billing
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Re: Billing
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
Re: How can I get my adult children off of my plan and on to their own individual plans?
432callme

I am wanting to get my girls to pay their portion of the family plan.  Could you give me the breakdown of my plan & if this is the best way to go financially for me & them? Is it more beneficial for my girls to have their own individual plan or stay with family plan?

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my adult children off of my plan and on to their own individual plans?
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello 432callme! We would love to help you review your account, and find out what is the best option for you. Please reply to our private note to get started. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes