Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I see a detailed call log?
bobsouthernguy

how can i see a detailed call log including actual numbers on restricted calls

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: how can i see a detailed call log
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You'd have to visit your account in My Verizon and check usage on the line in question.  You'll see numbers and times and dates.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You'd have to visit your account in My Verizon and check usage on the line in question.  You'll see numbers and times and dates.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

bobsouthernguy wrote:

how can i see a detailed call log including actual numbers on restricted calls

You won't see the numbers if the call came in as restricted...that's the point of a caller blocking their number.

You can pay for a service like TrapCall that will give you the restricted numbers.  Or you can use a service (free) like DitchMail that gives callers a recording asking them to unblock their number and call back, if the call comes in with the number blocked.  It then hangs up without giving them the opportunity to leave a message.

Re: How can I see a detailed call log?
marvin4337paul

How do I view written text ? [Edited for Privacy]

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You can view your text message logs, as well as your call logs from your My Verizon. In regard to viewing the text message content. The option to view the text message content is not available unless you are logged in to the phone numbers iCloud/ Google account, or logged in to their Message + app from a computer. This is because the text message content is private information, which we are not able to make viewable for the security, and privacy of your lines. AlfredoR_VZW

0 Likes