Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I view my Phone Records?
howdytucker

How do I view online my phone calls that were made by this device     [Removed]    Interested in calls made in the month of September

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Phone Records
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

howdytucker, seeing it is believing it. With postpaid service, you can view all call details for the last 18 months online at your billing statement at My Verizon Sign In

Lasina_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lasinah_vzw
Verizon Employee

howdytucker, seeing it is believing it. With postpaid service, you can view all call details for the last 18 months online at your billing statement at My Verizon Sign In

Lasina_VZW

0 Likes
ckbconservation

Is there a way to find older phone records for prepaid service?  On my phone, I can see calls I made back to early March, but I need to go back to October 2018.  Thanks

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, ckbconservation. Being able to have access to your previous call records is definitely important, and we want to make sure that we are can clear up your doubts. The best option would be to contact our Prepaid Customer Service department at 1-888-294-6804. They are available from Sunday - Saturday from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time. We are certain that they can assist you in finding an answer to your concern. VianeyP_VZW

0 Likes
Gkazlow1

How do I get my phone records for September 2018?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello Gkazlow1! It's important to be able to go back and review your call records, and we're glad to help. You can do that via My Verizon. Here is a link with all the steps and information:   https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/ We hope this information helps. 

AaronS_VZW

0 Likes
celII

With the current short staffing due to Covid-19, the pre-paid support line defaults to "pay your bill" fi you are not going for a standard menu option.  The option to "wait for an operator" was not available.  What is the best way to access older usage records for my account if it was post paid at the time and recently switched to prepaid?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

The best way to get access to usage records on the Postpaid account is contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204. CassieG_VZW

0 Likes