Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I View a List of Devices Using Integrated Messaging?
PaladinTom

When attempting to connect a Win10 device using the Message+ app, I received the following error:

"Sorry, you'll need to disconnect one of your devices from Integrated Messaging before you connect this one. Please go to the Manage Device settings in My Verizon on the web or in the Message+ app on your phone."

My questions:

1. How do I view the list of devices that are connected to Integrated Messaging from the web? It's possible I've added devices that I don't have access to disable from the device itself anymore. I'd like to do this via a web interface as the error message suggests I could.

2. If I can't view the devices using Integrated Messaging from the web, how can I simply clear all of the devices using Integrated Messaging from the web? Then I would be able to start over with the specific devices I wish to use.

3. How many devices are allowed to concurrently use the Integrated Messaging apps?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How To View List of Devices Using Integrated Messaging
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Log on:  My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

Go to My Device, the Send or Manage Messages

Click the three vertical bars on the top right of the screen near "Compose New Message"

Then click Settings...and on the left menu is Manage Devices.

I don't know how many devices can be connected - I only have two, my laptop and a tablet.  How many do you find when you go to Manage Devices?  You can also go to Settings via the app on the phone, then scroll down to Manage Devices there too.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Log on:  My Verizon Online Sign In - Verizon Wireless

Go to My Device, the Send or Manage Messages

Click the three vertical bars on the top right of the screen near "Compose New Message"

Then click Settings...and on the left menu is Manage Devices.

I don't know how many devices can be connected - I only have two, my laptop and a tablet.  How many do you find when you go to Manage Devices?  You can also go to Settings via the app on the phone, then scroll down to Manage Devices there too.

View solution in original post

PaladinTom

Brilliant! Many thanks for the quick reply SuzyQ!!! Smiley Happy

There was indeed an old phone listed that I was able to deactivate. The device limit is 5 devices. There was also a handy 'Disconnect All Devices' button.

Thanks again.

Re: How do I View a List of Devices Using Integrated Messaging?
KJP_SLC

How is this done from the Website if the original OS is not available?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I View a List of Devices Using Integrated Messaging?
KH-Michael

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes