Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I access real time call logs?
MJK1234

I am locked out of my iphone due to an equipment issue and need to see a number that called me recently.  Is there a way to see real time call logs? I see 24 hour delayed but I want to see who called me in the last hour.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Real Time Call Logs
chris1060

To view your call logs, sign in to your My Verizon account on the web. Scroll down to View Usage Details. Select the line you want to view the call logs on. Scroll down to Usage. There will be a link under the minute usage called View Details. This will show up to data call history.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chris1060

To view your call logs, sign in to your My Verizon account on the web. Scroll down to View Usage Details. Select the line you want to view the call logs on. Scroll down to Usage. There will be a link under the minute usage called View Details. This will show up to data call history.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
notats

While you are able to view a call log, it will not be in "real-time". 

While you are able to get to your call logs by following the instructions above,
you won't be able to see any recent calls that have happened say within the last 6 hours.

There will always be a lag between the time the call happened, and when it is reported on your account, though I'm unsure of the exact length of time Verizon holds the information before it's released, it's safe to say it's hours before you can finally see the most recent calls.

0 Likes
Jon_Armour

You mean 'days' as I'm reviewing my call log and can only see as far back as 5:20 PM 2/28/20.  It is currently 3/2/20 at 1:19 PM. 

This does little if you break your phone and need to respond to people calling you.

0 Likes