Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I assign a name to numbers on my bill pdf?
blue_sky420

Yeah, no. The link provided by "RosanneM_VZW" doesn't provide any steps or address the issue. In fact it contains incorrect info, because it says that if you change the nickname it will change the name that shows on the bill, and it doesn't.

Like others, my bill was all good until some random account change happened and now the names on my bill pdf are all defaulted back to "my" name again, though all my devices (and plans) are named correctly on the website. I've watched two or more bills tick by without the pdf's being updated. It's especially frustrating because one of my users needs their name showing on the bill for their company reimbursement. Every month that it doesn't show up they have to go through a manual process to be reimbursed, when it should be a simple submittal. C'mon already VZW programmers.

Re: How do I assign a name to numbers on my bill pdf?
ReeseyKups

I am having the same problem and would appreciate a solution from VZW.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

ReeseyKups, making sure you are aware of your options to assign a name to each of your devices is important. We will be more than happy to guide you on the right path. Please follow this link  https://www.verizon.com/support/name-your-device-faqs/ and reference number 3 to view the steps on how to change or add a name to your devices.  

0 Likes
cantspeak99901

This has not worked for changing the names on the Bill for quite some time. I will try again and see if the names change on the bill next month but I highly doubt it. Any current suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It won't take effect on the bill that was available prior to the change. As long as the names on the lines on your online account show changed, they will show changed on the following bill that becomes available. Does this make sense? BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
mlody_me

This is not a correct advise and does not work. Whatever happened recently, the names on the PDF bill are messed up and not changing. Please fix it!!!

0 Likes