Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I change language from Spanish to English?
DestineeRose17

My phone is sending me alerts and texts in Spanish how do I change that? My bill also came to me in Spanish I would like to get that changed. Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I change language from Spanish to English?
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Sign into your MyVerizon account online and change the language.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

DestineeRose17, we always want to ensure that your account is setup in the right language to suit your preferences. We’d be happy to assist with managing your preferences so that your bill and alerts are updated to English for you. In order to better assist, we’ll need to work with you to get your account updated. We’ve sent you a Private Message, so please check your inbox and reply at your earliest convenience.

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
crmullen39

I have the same problem as well and this is really frustrating for the the amount we are charged for phone service this should be corrected 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

crmullen39, I totally get where you're coming from, I had this happen to myself. Luckily, it was an easy fix. Let me walk you through what to do.

You'll need to sign in to My Verizon on your computer. After you sign in, you'll arrive on your main landing page. In the top right-hand corner, you'll see 'Account' and to the left of that, the language option. If you see Spanish on the page, that spot will say 'English;' you simply give 'English' a click, and your language will reset back to English.

Let us know if you're still getting alerts in Spanish, after making that change.

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
EniqueHignee12

that isn't the issue. the issue i that we get our bills and text notifications in Spanish. I don't get why mine is doing this too because I never have once chosen the option of Spanish.

0 Likes