Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How do I confirm a scheduled payment online?
wales

I received an email that current bill will soon be due. I had set up an online payment scheduled for a few days prior to the current due date. I cannot find online where to confirm the scheduled payment (only past payments). Feedback appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Scheduled payments
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wales, we appreciate your eagerness to make prompt payments to your account. You can retrieve the settlement date for your automatic payment online at My Verizon: http://vz.to/1cmeUrB

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

wales, we appreciate your eagerness to make prompt payments to your account. You can retrieve the settlement date for your automatic payment online at My Verizon: http://vz.to/1cmeUrB

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Billybarule

This link just takes you to the website. It doesn't answer the specific question at all.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My apologies for the confusion, Billybarule! I want to make sure you know exactly what to expect when it comes to your payments. Let's make sure we're on the same page. Are you trying to look specifically for a one-time payment that has already been scheduled, a promise to pay arrangement, or an automatic payment schedule? 

MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do I confirm a scheduled payment online?
lrosy

There is no answer to this question anywhere.  With all the people asking it.....you'd think Verizon would get a clue that it needs to be easier to find.  Guess I have to call.

Re: How do I confirm a scheduled payment online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

lrosy, we always want to ensure all of your questions get answered. Just for clarification, are looking for autopay dates, payment arrangements, etc? 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes
gary4871

I am becoming frustrated with Verizon's inability to answer a very simple and straight forward question!!  Users need the ability to review/change a scheduled payment that has been set up to be paid prior to the due date.  The questions asked have nothing to do with the autopay feature of the website.  

gary4871

Perhaps, Verizon should visit the AT&T website where the functionality of changing a previously scheduled payment date can easily be modified to a new date prior to the due date.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Gary4871, thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We want to make sure you have all the details that you need to review the scheduled payments that you have on your Verizon Wireless account. If you have a payment arrangement set up you can always confirm it through My Verizon https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/ (Question #1 under Confirm your payment arrangement is set up). KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Cesaylor

Verizon used to be this way. I can't understand why they changed to this complicated mess that shows no answers