Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
How do I contact corporate for a complaint?
Nitanm

I have been going back and forth with Verizon for around a month and a half now regarding my bill. I placed an order to upgrade a line and ended up having to cancel do to wrong address. The associate I spoke with informed me the charge would be off of my account within 24 hours and I’d be able to place the order again. However it’s still on my account til this day. I’ve spoken with countless agents about it and they all say wait 24 hrs. It’s been weeks and now I have to pay a late fee. I’m highly upset because I really wanted to upgrade my phone in fact I’ve purchased quite a few phone cases and accessories for it those of which I cannot use. I’m so upset that I actually want to take my business elsewhere because this is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting way to long to upgrade my phone and for this charge to come off of my bill. I’m currently on hold for customer service right now and I’ve had a phone call that last over an hour which took up my personal time. I’ve talked over chat and over the phone and this is honestly feeling like a job. I’m not sure why it is this difficult to give you guys my business. It’s unacceptable. I wish I had screenshots of the other chats. I don’t know what you guys will be able to realistically offer to keep my business. 

CCC74A15-679F-497F-8005-9983B888F885.png

Re: How do I contact corporate for a complaint?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are terribly sorry to know about this ordeal Nitanm, getting a new phone should be an exciting experience and we want to take immediate action to get this resolved so you can get your new phone ASAP. We are sending you a private note to further assist you.PamD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact corporate for a complaint?
dragonfly584

Hi Nitanm--

Were you ever able to contact Verizon corporate?  It's obvious that corporate doesn't want to be found.  If you search for "How do I contact corporate for a complaint"?  All you get is a response from a bot, or like the online chat I just completed with a Verizon "support" blockhead.  In my chat, it was clear that the Verizon person wasn't listening to most of my texts.  So annoying.  I think that I should shop around.

Tags (1)
0 Likes